The Lincoln County Auditor’s Office:
- Is responsible for establishing, implementing and monitoring the accounting and budgeting system for Lincoln County.
- Works with all departments to assure that they stay within their budget.
- Acknowledges availability of funds for purchase requisitions daily.
- Reviews daily receipts from various departments.
- Performs inventory on all county owned property under the control and management of all offices/departments.
- Countersigns all liquor licenses and keeps record of all issued.
- Serves as a member of the Board of Equalization.
The Lincoln County Auditor is an elected office with a four-year term.